Sunday, January 1, 2017

AAAAAARGH

Aaaaaaargh life is just so busy but I want to post something new but I can't right now because I am just so crazy busy because the new semester starts on Tuesday and my new room isn't ready yet and I have about a thousand papers to print out for my new students and the old semester at Preston isn't yet, they overlap with WestSide's for two weeks which is crazy and dumb and it means I will be teaching in two places at once for two weeks and the New Beginnings program is in two Sundays from today and I am in charge of the program and even though I delegated a bunch of stuff I am still mostly in charge and I want it to be nice but I don't have the time to make it nice and Hayes is leaving this Friday which is exciting and I think he mostly is ready with his stuff but I am still stressed about that and Mac and Josh keep fighting and calling each other poopy pants which they think is the worst insult ever and I just don't have time to do everything I want to do!!!!!  AAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment