Friday, July 3, 2015

Reclining is now my life.

My life now consists of sitting in my reclining chair.

Craig and the kids have been so great.  Brigham saw me nodding off as I was trying to read Mac and Josh a story and took over.

I can remember telling my patients years ago that the day of surgery is terrible, that the day after surgery isn't much better, the day after that was also bad, and then usually the third day was when a lot of people turned the corner and started to feel better.  I can only hope that it's true because life doesn't seem so peachy right now.

And I was even offered the chance to announce the fourth of July parade in Dayton - which I've always wanted to do and I really don't think I'm in any shape to do it.  Aaron says he'll let me do it next year.

Sigh.  No Gran Fondo, no parade, no nothing.  Just sitting in my recliner.

A picture taken from - what else? - my recliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment