Thursday, February 23, 2017

Ellie On The Court






Ellie has been playing young women basketball this month.  I was pretty surprised when she said she wanted to do it.  Other than cross country last summer, she really hasn't participated in sports.  Craig and I are not what I would call sporty parents.  I go to her games and watch her and I tell her that she did a good job afterwards, but other parents are VERY involved.  They are always on their feet, yelling directions to their daughter, clapping and cheering and moaning when things go wrong.  Very vocal.  I'm not like that at all.  I mostly watch the game with a quizzical expression on my face, trying to figure out which basket is ours.  

Ellie has had a good time, though.  I'm glad.  She said that she might want to go out for the school team next year.  I'm going to have to work on my clapping and cheering.  

No comments:

Post a Comment