Saturday, September 16, 2017

YAY FOR ME

I finished my statistics course!!!!!  Yesterday I took the final, which was super hard.  I don't know what I got on it.  They have to scan it and email it to my instructor and she has to grade it and then email me the grade.  Which is because there is absolutely no better way to do this.  Oh wait, there IS. Anyway, I don't know what I got yet.  I had calculated that I had to get a 75% in order to maintain my A in the class.  It's funny, I remember Reese being here this summer and taking an online class and he was trying to calculate what he had to get on the final in order to get an A in the class and I was chastising him that he should do his best always.  Here I am doing the same thing.

I am SO GLAD to have that wretched class over with.  And now I have a whole two weeks to relax and watch Netflix before my degree program starts!!

And here is my new school picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment