Thursday, October 8, 2020

Tired

 Hello.  Tired.  I am tired.  I taught for four hours this morning, from 8 until 12 in Pharmacology.  Then I came home and ate a PBJ and lemon yogurt for lunch.  Then I went back and taught Community Health from 1 until 5.  Then I sped over to Josh's friends house to pick him up.  Then I sped home to try to make my 5:00 meeting with my professor and PhD cohort.  I missed the first 15 minutes because I couldn't get the audio on my phone to work and then when I got home, my laptop kept freezing.  It was driving me insane.  Now I am done.  Except I am waiting for Mandy, the other Applegate nurse, to text and see if she wants me to come over and learn how to chart an admit.  If I have to do that, it's going to take another couple hours.  I am tired.  

I'm working on the literature search for my topic.  I'm thinking that I am going to study the characteristics of effective mentors which help nurses transition to nurse faculty members.  I would type some more about it but I am tired.  

I will post a picture of Ellie sleeping during conference.  She gets tired sometimes too.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment