Tuesday, September 29, 2020

My topic of interest

Okay so for right now, I have chose my dissertation topic. This does not mean that I won't change my mind in the future, but for right now, here it is: 


 I am interested in researching what the characteristics are of an effective mentor in assisting an individual transitioning from a nurse to a nursing faculty member.  I am personally interested in this due to my own start as a nursing faculty member.  I had trusted mentors to assist me in the difficult conversion, which was more challenging than I had supposed.  This topic is also of interest to the nursing education community due to the current shortage of needed nursing faculty.   


And for your enjoyment, here is a picture of Josh who has captured and impaled three dead fish and is using them to terrorize his family members.  

No comments:

Post a Comment