Sunday, July 16, 2017


Reese went home on Friday with Lucy and Jack.  He's been here this summer working for us.  I always love it when he is here.  He is such a good boy.  He gets up when he's asked - before being asked a second time.  He works hard, all day long.  All of us love him.  Brigham wonders if Reese will ever come back and work another summer.  He is taking a CNA class this summer, and if he gets a job as a CNA, he might not want to come back to work for us.  We will all be sad if he doesn't come back.  

I'm looking to see my last blog post, and it's been more than two weeks.  What a slacker I am!  I'm going to do better.  This summer has been so busy!!!  I've got girls camp coming this week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  It's going to be fun but I'll be glad when it's over.  It's been a ton of work to plan.  I convinced the other Young Women leaders that we should have a high adventure type experience, a challenge for the girls.  We are going to do two days of hard hiking and then a third day playing at Bear Lake.  I sure hope it goes well or I feel like my credibility as a leaders will be shot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment