Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Graduate School


So it seems that I have been accepted to ISU's masters program in nursing education.  Excited and nervous.  I start the end of August and it goes for two years.  At the end, I'll be able to teach at the university as a nursing professor.  

This fall I take 9 credits - Pathophysiology, Theoretical Foundations for Nursing Practice, and Rethinking Nursing Education.  I know what Patho is but the other two are mysteries.  I also have to retake Statistics because it's been so many years since I took that at BYU, so I'm taking that as an independant study course.  I'm hoping to start that one right away and have a bunch of it done before my fall classes start.  

So, nothing like a little more education, right? Here goes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment