Thursday, June 8, 2017

Bob Michaud Family Reunion Cruise

We got back on Friday night from our Bob Michaud Family Reunion Cruise.  It was SO much fun!  The food!  Oh the food!  I could write an epic poem about the food!!!

Mac and Josh really liked the kids club for the first three days, which was great.  They begged to be there all the time which was nice because it really freed me up to do other things.  Ellie and I tried scuba diving on Catalina Island and it was amazing!  It was really scary at first and I had to try not to panic, but after a couple minutes I calmed down and enjoyed it.

It was so nice to be with the family.  Everyone got along and there weren't any fights, which was great.  Craig wasn't able to come at the last minute because of trying to work out all the bugs with the new barn, as well as first crop hay starting.  I sure missed him but still managed to have fun!

It was such a wonderful time for everyone.  Dad and Rae were so great to take all of us.  I don't expect to anything like that again, with the whole family,  in my life!




The whole family crammed into Dad and Rae's hotel room in LA



Took the kids up to the Hollywood sign before we left on the cruise


The kids in front of the lights of LA



Mac and Josh at the Dr. Suess Green Eggs and Ham


Ellie on Catalina Island


Catalina Island harbor




Trying scuba diving


Brigham's career goal is to become a mariachi band member





No comments:

Post a Comment