Monday, October 24, 2016

Halloween Party


Went to a Halloween party on Friday night.  My friend wanted me to host it with her and I had been dreading it but it turned out okay.  I'm not very costumy.  I don't have any good ideas for costumes.  I decided to order a nurses cap from Amazon and called it good.  Craig got to wear my stolen green hospital scrubs from back when I was working there.  We paired it with a white lab coat and he added his own touch - a prescription pad and pen which was actually a plain pad of paper.

He kept pulling it out to write prescriptions for people he thought needed one.  "Eat more Halloween candy."  Prescriptions like that.  I wish my doctor would write me those kinds of prescriptions.

It was a fun time.  We met some new people.  The new doctor in town came with his wife.  We sat by him and I introduced him to my husband, whom I said was also a doctor.  Dr. Jeffers, believing me, said "Oh really?  What kind of a physician is he?"  I said "A fake one."

It was a fun time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment